Water Source Heat Pump - Water-to-Air
ES Series - Two Stage Compact
One of the industry's most ultra-efficient units providing powerful performance.
- Ultra Efficiency
- 2 to 6 tons
- Quiet Operation
- Service Friendly
The Bosch ES 2-stage, water-to-air heat pumps offer high efficiency, value added features and dual capacity with standard features like a two speed scroll compressor and an ECM constant airflow fan motor. Features like this give you the flexibility, performance and quiet operation needed to exceed the expectations of your clients.
- Floating Compressor Base - Reduces vibration and noise transmission from the compressor to the structure
- Closed-cell Foam Insulation (option) - Helps to provide cleaner, fiber-free air and reduces sound transmission
- Compressor Blanket (option) - Offers optimum low sound levels
- Blower Inlet Ring - Allows quick servicing of blower fan motor without disassembly of blower housing
- Insulated Bulkheads - Separates the compressor and blower sections, allowing the unit to be serviced easily during operation
- Schrader Charging Valves - Facilitates service diagnosis by allowing the connection of refrigerant hoses quickly and securely
- Galvanized Steel Cabinet - Provides strength and corrosion protection against the elements
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan - Resists cracking and corrosion which provides long-lasting reliability for condensate collection
- Cupro-nickel Coaxial Heat Exchanger (option) - Protects against corrosion when water conditions are of low quality
- Flow Proving Switch (option) - Prevents the operation of the compressor should the water supply fail
- Unit Protection Module (UPM) - Monitors the unit operation and safety controls that protect the unit
- Dual Refrigerant Freeze Sensors - Monitors if refrigerant temperatures reach freeze limits and disables the compressor to protect it and prevent nuisance trips
Contractors near you
Are you looking for an installer near you? With the convenient installer search function, you can find one in next to no time.