Inverter Ducted Split (IDS) Heat Pump
Inverter heat pump systems from Bosch.
With quality engineering and industry-leading technology, Bosch air-to-air heat pumps provide quiet and efficient home heating and cooling. During colder months, an air-to-air heat pump extracts heat from the outdoor air during colder months and transfers it indoors. During warmer months, the process is reversed: the system extracts heat from the air inside the home and expels it outside to cool the house.
Bosch inverter-driven air-to-air heat pump systems are known for their simplicity, efficiency, and compact size, making them an ideal choice for residential heating and cooling needs. Explore rebates and tax credits on Bosch air-to-air heat pump systems in your area.
IDS Light - Inverter Ducted Split Heat Pump
- Achieves up to 16.0 SEER and 9 HSPF
- Delivers sound levels as low as 59 dBA
- Combines the standard efficiency BOVA15 outdoor unit with our BVA15 fixed-speed air handler.
- Can be paired with Bosch ceiling and wall-mounted air handlers
IDS Plus - Inverter Ducted Split Heat Pump
- Achieves up to 18.5 SEER | 9.5 HSPF
- Delivers sound levels as low as 56 dBA
- Combines the efficient and reliable BOVB18 outdoor unit with our exceptional BVA20 two stage constant torque ECM style air handler
- Balances efficiency and comfort without breaking the bank
IDS Premium - Inverter Ducted Split Heat Pump
- Achieves up to 20.5 SEER | 10.5 HSPF
- Eligible for maximum energy rebates, allowing homeowners to save the most on energy costs
- Combines our top tier BOVA20 outdoor unit with our exceptional BVA20 two stage constant torque ECM style air handler
IDS Premium Connected - Inverter Ducted Split Heat Pump
- Achieves premium efficiency - Up to 20.5 SEER | 10.5 HSPF
- Features wireless connectivity.
- Can be used with the Bosch EasyAir app to enable in-app product registration, simplify installation and troubleshooting, and allow remote monitoring of energy usage as well as critical alerts.
Accessories - Air Handling Units
Air source heat pump and geothermal accessory from Bosch.
- Complete product range from 2 to 5 ton
- All Aluminum coils for superior corrosion resistance
- Multi-position drain pan to meet most application needs
Contractors near you
Are you looking for an installer near you? With the convenient installer search function, you can find one in next to no time.